What to Know
get to know ocho rios
Make shopping your priority in Ocho Rios. From nifty bargains, to stunning souvenirs and real island gems, it's All Right here.
Facts about Ocho Rios
1. Jamaica has a tropical climate, with its wet season from May to November, and a dry season from December to April. But whatever the season, summer clothes and a few loose sweaters should keep you comfortable.
2. In Ocho Rios, we're known for our world-class resorts, where you'll not only feel safe, satisfied and delighted, but taken care of, the true Jamaican way.
3. Ocho Rios, affectionately called 'Ochi', is probably best known for its use in Dr No, the very first James Bond film, released in 1962.
4. For a taste of traditional, spicy, smoked jerk meats, you can’t miss out on the Ocho Rios Jerk Center - known to occasionally turn herbivores into carnivores.
5. If you're on the island with a view to propose to that special someone, then you'll be able to find a wide selection of beautiful jewels in Ocho Rios.