The Essence of Relaxation
Negril is the epitome of relaxation. Famous for beautiful sunsets, a 7-mile stretch of bright white sandy beach, and picturesque cliffs overlooking the emerald green sea, this is the place for you to come and soothe your soul. Enjoy the slow pace of life here with the freshest seafood caught daily and the most amazing beachside sunsets you’ll ever see.
Charming guesthouses, villas, all-inclusive resorts, adults-only hotels, and interesting accommodations await you here. Many of Negril’s best places to stay line the shores, affording you quick beach access and amazing views from your room. From the backpacker to the indulgent, there are accommodations to suit the needs of every type of traveler.
On the cliffside of Negril are many luxury boutique hotels, ideal for a romantic getaway, destination wedding, or honeymoon. This is the quiet side of Negril, away from the busy beaches and hectic nightlife. The cliffs are surrounded by lush gardens and a zenlike ambiance to accompany your spectacular sunset views.
Down on the beach, you’ll find a wider variety of hotels. Even with the varying options, a great number of Negril resorts are all-inclusive or at the very least, breakfast inclusive, giving you one less thing to think about. Take a leisurely walk along the beach to find an array of restaurants, beach bars, glass-bottom boats offering snorkeling and sunset cruises, and all sorts of talented musicians enticing you to sway to the notes of their chosen instrument.
Things to Do in Negril
Don’t be fooled by the easy pace of life here, there are lots of exciting things to do in Negril. In the daytime, choose from a number of water activities like frolicking at Mayfield Falls or exploring the colorful underwater life with Dream Team Divers. There’s plenty of coral reefs and sea creatures that beginners and experienced divers will adore.
Find adventure atop an ATV, 4x4, or in an exotic race car, or perhaps interact with the magical animal world at a number of exciting Negril locations. Take a day and simply relax in the beauty that is the beach here. Find a quiet spot under a palm tree or hit a beach bar swinging with lively music, fun cocktails, and great food.
There are also some wondrous historical sights to see in Negril. Go exploring to discover spots once used by legendary pirates and sugar cane workers, now home to adorable fishing villages and hidden river adventures.
Venture off to dine at any of the many restaurants in Negril. You can spend an evening at a balmy outdoor restaurant serving the finest Italian delicacies or share an intimate meal in the candlelit caves by the sea.
Stop at a tiny neighborhood dig dishing up spicy local favorites or enjoy your meal right on the beach. Get ready to party the night away as the tables make way for the dancefloor and the DJ takes over at some spots. The young and young at heart all love Negril for its enrapturing vibe.
Learn more about Negril with these interesting facts that’ll help you make the most of your time here.
Island Buzz - Negril
- Fitcation in Jamaica: Actively Exploring the Island
- Fitness is a big deal in Jamaica. Many visitors enjoy ‘Fitcations’ which are steadily
- Experiences in Jamaica: Reggae Marathon
- The annual Reggae Marathon by Running Events Jamaica is more than a race event, it’s an
- Dream Weekend 2019
- Dream Weekend: Jamaica’s number 1 party festival The green and lush town of Negril located in
- Sand Sun and Run Reggae Marathon
- What started as a loose collection of runners at Kingston’s Mona Reservoir (also known as
- Rockhouse Hotel: 1 of Insider’s Picks of 45 Hotels Around the World with Stunning Views
- Rockhouse Hotel: 1 of Insider’s Picks of 45 Hotels Around the World with Stunning Views Set
- Where to Stay for Reggae Marathon 2018
- Reggae Marathon 2018 will be held on December 2 nd starting at 5:15am at the Long Bay Beach Park in
- Feel The Vibe Of Jamaica’s Laidback Capital Of Casual, Negril
- A Peek Inside Places to Stay and Things to See and Do Set along the western tip of Jamaica is the
- The Famous Rick's Cafe in Negril, Jamaica
- I’m sure you’ve seen a sunset. But have you ever experienced watching the sun set at
- Jamaica's Fun Facts
- Photo courtesy of IMDB The Telegraph has collected a few pieces of Jamaica’s history in honor
- Jamaica has 6 of the 25 Best Hotels in the Caribbean
- Deciding on a romantic getaway, friend vacay or a family reunion? Well you’re in luck. Travel