- The Secret to True Jamaican Jerk
- Jamaica. The name instantly evokes an image of pristine waters embraced by immaculate sandy shores,
The Port of Ocho Rios
Home of beautiful gardens and waterfalls
Waterfalls and gardens form the picturesque backdrop for the resort area of Ocho Rios.
The port of Ocho Rios is just a short distance away from many of the island’s signature attractions. The most famous, Dunn’s River Falls, cascades for over 55 metres (180 ft.) from the hills to the Caribbean Sea. Excursions on the reggae party catamarans by Red Stripe Cruises and Island Routes offer extended tours to Dunn’s River Falls.
No trip to Ocho Rios is complete without these must-see adventures: the interactive experiences at Dolphin Cove, the exhilarating ride on a bobsled through the hills at Mystic Mountain, the thrilling outdoor explorations at Chukka Caribbean Adventures and Konoko Falls.
Show off your new skills as a naturalist when you feed rare birds from an outstretched hand, or learn to add flavours of Jamaica to your meals with local foods and spices by signing up for cooking classes. Your cruise to Ocho Rios is a journey into the exceptional, the exciting and the exhilarating!
- Five Great Nature Hikes with Community Guides
- Image by: Joshua Cogan Are you seeking an excursion through the rainforest of Jamaica with a
- Jamaica: Keepin’ Its Cool as One of the Caribbean’s Hottest Islands
- Highlight of Jamaica Inn and Attractions in Ocho Rios via The Epoch Times Visitors to Jamaica may
- What to See in Ocho Rios: Dunn's River Falls
- Ocho Rios is home to many world renowned attractions such as Mystic Mountain, Dolphin Cove, Blue
- Experience A Jamaican Oasis Fit For The Entire Family
- Something For Everyone Awaits in Jamaica According to findings from the American Academy of