- Five Great Nature Hikes with Community Guides
- Image by: Joshua Cogan Are you seeking an excursion through the rainforest of Jamaica with a
The Port of Kingston
The Cultural Capital of the Caribbean
The Port of Kingston welcomes visitors to the nation’s capital. Kingston does double duty as the island’s cultural capital, home to Jamaica’s essence – music, entertainment, academia, business and gastronomy.
Kingston is a bevy of restaurants and cafés ideal for feasting on the organic and other delectable delights produced by skilled chefs. Devon House, a historical and gastronomy centre holds its place on bucket lists with its renown ice-cream made with tropical flavours - be sure to try the Devon Stout and Fruit Basket.
A trip to the city is hardly complete without including Bob Marley’s Kingston connection via his home - now the Bob Marley Museum - Trench Town and Tuff Gong Records. Music studios, dance halls, theatres and play houses dot Kingston, providing live entertainment and stage productions. Learn the latest dance moves and grooves; check out concerts in the park or performances with your favourite artistes. For those who prefer a gentler pace, galleries and museums are generously sprinkled in between.
Kingston is the place to do it all, plus some! No wonder it’s been designated as a UNESCO Creative City.
- Jamaica’s Rare and Endemic Species—and Where You Can Find Them
- Image by: Joshua Cogan Did you know that Jamaica Ranks 5 th among the world islands in terms of
- Family Friendly Adventures At Holywell
- Image by: Joshua Cogan Less than an hour drive from Kingston, Holywell offers lots of activities for
- 5 Best Places To Enjoy Blue Mountain Coffee (And A Blue Mountain View)
- Image by: Joshua Cogan Searching for the perfect place to indulge a cup of Jamaica’s
- Summer All year round at Summerhouse – Kingston’s Newest Restaurant
- The sister duo of Suzanne and Michelle Rousseau opened Summerhouse in April 2018 and since then, the