Terms and Conditions
Following is the description of the prize:
- Round-trip economy air fare for two (2) from Winnipeg to Montego Bay
- Ground transportation between Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, and the chosen Sandals Resort.
- Seven-night complimentary accommodation for two persons at either Sandals South Coast, Sandals Royal Caribbean, Sandals Negril, Sandals Ochi Beach Resort or Sandals Montego Bay. The Provided prize will include one room based on double occupancy. all meals, unlimited premium brand beverages, daily & nightly entertainment, all land and water sports, including scuba diving (for certified divers), Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas, gratuities.
This package does not include:
- Any overnight expenses resulting from flight time changes or missed correspondence such as hotel accommodation, meals, telephone charges, etc.
- Any personal or travel insurance, and cost of passport.
- Airline taxes and fees, inflight meals, seat preselection and baggage fees; are at the cost of the winner.
- At Sandals Resorts Telephone calls, Red Lane®Spa treatments and services, specialty dining(i.e. candlelight dinners), tours & excursions, inter-island transportation, SCUBA certification courses, island departure taxes and purchases made at the Sandals Specialty Shops are not included.·
- This trip is non-transferable and has no cash surrender value.
- General travel conditions of the airline applies to this reservation.
- The winner will be able to travel and return between the following dates January 15th, 2020 and January 31st, 2021, based upon availability (Reservations are subject to complimentary allotment and may not be available even if air is available on the brand specifi website or through another travel partner), and with the exception of the blackout periods – March break, easter, thanksgiving, December 20, 2020 – January 4th 2021).
- No extension of given dates mentioned above are authorized. This trip must be accepted as indicated.
- Passengers must be 18 years or older to travel on this trip.
- Both winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary.
- No prolongation of stay is allowed and once the documents have been issued, no changes are allowed.
- Winners must be able to travel and hold valid documents such as passport or if required a travel visa.
- The prize may not be used towards Aeroplan mileage accumulation program, or any other frequent flyer program.
- If the prize is not redeemed it is considered void.
- The contest closes on 11:59pm on January 14th and the winner will be notified.
- Upon acceptance of the above mentioned trip, the winner will renounce any action against Jamaica Tourist Board, Unique Vacations Canada and Air Canada Vacations.