Why Visit Jamaica
Why Visit Jamaica?
what are you waiting for?
We thought you’d never ask! For these reasons and many more, plan your trip to visit Jamaica.
- Honeymoons: From the naturally heart-shaped 'jacuzzi' at Reach Falls to sunsets in Negril so beautiful they make you fall in love, Jamaica is one of the most romantic holiday destinations in the world.
- Weddings: There's no better place to get married than on the island of One Love. In Jamaica there are so many ways to rest, relax and enjoy your time before, during and after saying your "I do's".
- Nature: Come see why Errol Flynn, and countless others, have called Jamaica the most beautiful place their eyes have ever seen. Majestic waterfalls, grand rivers and lush landscapes are just the beginning of the journey.
- History: As one of the most diverse places in the world, visiting Jamaica is a fascinating learning experience.
- Adventure: The island of All Right is also the island of adventure. Come and explore our top spots.
- Food: From jerk to patties to world-famous ice cream, Jamaica is a destination for foodies.
- Beaches: Lay claim to your spot on our picturesque beaches. Whether you're interested in exploring the underwater world or soaking up the sun, there's a beach for you in Jamaica.
- Entertainment: Jamaica is the cultural capital of the Caribbean. Visit us to experience live reggae music, street dances, festivals, carnival and much more.
- Weather: Warm Caribbean weather with occasional liquid sunshine makes for an enjoyable holiday.
- The People: From the moment you land you’ll meet upon some of the friendliest people in the world. Say hi, chat with us! Don’t worry we’ll teach you a bit of our dialect patois.