Jamaica is the ideal warm-weather destination for your clients. The best way to promote and sell all the wonderful product offerings is to see the island for yourself on one of our Jamaica Travel Specialist familiarization (fam) tours. We invite you to participate in one of our upcoming trips. Tour the “Resilient Corridor” with us and get firsthand experience of all the COVID-19 Protocols in place for the safety of you and your clients.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. By applying for this educational trip, you are confirming that you understand and agree to the following conditions:
- Registration covers single occupancy accommodations, all meals, ground transfers, attractions/tours and site inspections;
- All COVID-19 Safety Protocols and Government Guidelines will be observed;
- You are required to provide your own air into Montego Bay. Upon completion of the fam trip, you will be refunded an air credit in the amount of $200.00 for tickets costing over $300.00. Allow 6 - 8 weeks for processing. Air Credit check will be mailed to the address listed on your registration form;
- The JTB is NOT responsible for accommodations booked outside of the specified fam trip dates or for miscellaneous personal charges;
- Spouses and companions are not permitted on this program;
- This is a working fam trip that requires extensive walking and can be physically demanding at times. Full participation is MANDATORY;
- Deadline is based on availability;
- Participation is subject to approval. Once approved, confirmation & further instructions will be sent to you via the email address you submitted on this form.
For more information, please contact us at 800-233-4582 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the fam application below to register: