Jamaica is the ideal warm-weather destination for your clients. The best way to promote and sell its amazingly diverse tourism product is to see and experience the island on one of our Jamaica Travel Specialist familiarization (fam) tours.
This November, we invite you to Fall in Love with Jamaica, Again & Again, by joining us for one of our upcoming fam trips. This series presents the ideal opportunity to update yourself through tours of resort properties & attractions as well as to get firsthand experience of all the COVID-19 Protocols in place for the safety of you and your clients.
If you specialize in destination weddings, then we recommend our wedding/honeymoon series from November 2-7 built around the annual Jamaica Bridal Expo.
TO QUALIFY, YOU MUST BE A GRADUATE OF THE JAMAICA TRAVEL SPECIALIST PROGRAM WITH AT LEAST THREE (3) RECORDED BOOKINGS IN THE LAST TWELVE (12) MONTHS.
By applying for this educational trip, you are confirming that you understand and agree to the following conditions:
· $25.00 Registration Fee covers single occupancy accommodations, all meals, ground transfers, attractions/tours and site inspections;
· You are required to provide your own air into Montego Bay. Upon completion of the fam trip, you will be refunded an air credit in the amount of $200.00 for tickets costing over $300.00 provided all fam trip terms & conditions are met. Allow 6 - 8 weeks for processing. Air Credit check will be mailed to the address listed on your registration form;
· The JTB is NOT responsible for accommodations booked outside of the specified fam trip dates and CANNOT assist with securing agent rates during those periods;
· Agents departing more than two days after specified fam dates will NOT be eligible for complimentary Club Mobay Departure Services
· The JTB is NOT responsible for miscellaneous personal charges, porterage, bar bills, etc.;
· Spouses and companions are not permitted on this program;
· This is a working fam trip that requires extensive walking and can be physically demanding at times. Full participation is MANDATORY;
· All COVID-19 Safety Protocols and Government Guidelines will be observed;
· Deadline is based on availability;
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. Participation is subject to approval. Do not mail registration check or book your air unless you are approved. Once approved, confirmation & further instructions will be sent to you via the email address you submitted on this form. On receipt of the confirmation, you may proceed in securing your air, completing the airline confirmation form and returning by mail with your registration fee, made payable to the Jamaica Tourist Board. We cannot accept Credit Card, PayPal or Cash.
MAIL PAYMENTS TO:
Jamaica Tourist Board/Fam Trip Department
5201 Blue Lagoon Drive, Suite 670
Miami, FL 33126
For more information, please contact us at 800-233-4582 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the fam application below to register. ONE (1) REGISTRATION FORM PER AGENT. DO NOT APPLY FOR MORE THAN ONE ROTATION.
November 2-7 Jamaica Bridal Expo
November 7-12 Fall in Love with Jamaica, Again & Again