Jamaica is the ideal warm-weather destination for your clients. The best way to tell of all the wonderful destination offerings is to see the island for yourself on one of our agent familiarization (fam) tours!
- Priority will normally be given to the first qualified application received per agency.
- Regrettably, spouses and companions are not permitted on this program.
- By applying for this educational trip you are confirming that you understand that:
- This is a working familiarization trip
- This requires extensive walking and you are at the appropriate fitness level that will allow you to do so comfortably
- You need to fully participate in the prescribed program of activities.
- Fam fee includes return airfare; accommodation in twin-bedded rooms; meals; ground transportation & sight-seeing.
- Regrettably, we are unable to accommodate requests for single rooms on these fams and there is no single supplement option.
NO NEW FAMS DATE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. STAY TUNED.
Fam fee includes connectors; taxes and fees and one checked bag. View Itinerary.
Complete the Fam Application below to register.
Application deadline: 1 month prior to the departure date. Selected applicants will be contacted 30 days before the fam departure date.
Fam fee payments may be made via Interac e-transfer or company cheques. For e-mail transfer, please use this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Once an airline ticket has been issued to you, fam fees are non-refundable.
For more information, please contact us at 800-465-2624 or by email at email@example.com