The White Witch Golf Course
White Witch Drive, Montego Bay, Saint James
Carved from the rolling countryside of Jamaica's historic Rose Hall Estate is the White Witch, an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Robert Von Hagge and Rick Baril. This 6,800 yard, par 71 treasure is named for the former sugar estate's beautiful but wicked mistress, Annie Palmer. Legend has it that Annie's ghost still haunts the grounds, creating an alluring mystique that has fasinated island natives and visitors for generations.
- 16 holes offer views of the Caribbean Sea
- Native stone-inlaid walls shoring up greens and tees
- At least 5 tee boxes on every hole
- Dramatic elevation changes and Caribbean vistas
- Large practice greens and bunkers