Book your travel
Facts about Port Antonio:
- Port Antonio is a tropical climate, with a wet season from May to November, which coincides with the hurricane season, and a dry season from December to April. Whatever the season, summer clothes suit the beautiful Jamaica best.
- It is the islands third largest port, a shipping point for both bananas and coconuts.
- This part of the island is featured in many famous Hollywood films such as Club Paradise and Cocktail, and is often pictured as the ‘ideal paradise escape’.
- If you’re a budding photographer, this is certainly a place to take your camera. It is known by photographers all around the world as the most idyllic and scenic place to shoot, capturing Jamaica at It’s finest.
- Try the famous Bush Bar restaurant for a bit of ‘high-dining’ done island style. A true Port Antonio treat.