Book your travel
Region: Ocho Rios
Facts about Ocho Rios
- Ocho Rios is known for its tropical climate, with its wet season from May to November, and a dry season from December to April. But whatever the season, summer clothes and a few loose sweaters should keep you comfortable.
- In Ocho Rios, we're known for our world-class resorts, where you'll not only feel safe, satisfied and delighted, but taken care of, the true Jamaican way.
- Ocho Rios is probably best known for its use in Dr No, the very first James Bond film, released in 1962.
- For a taste of traditional, spicy, smoked jerk meats, you can’t miss out on the Ocho Rios Jerk center - known to occasionally turn herbivores into carnivores.
- If you're on the island with a view to propose to that special someone, then you'll be able to find a wide selection of beautiful jewels in Ocho Rios.