Important Information on JAMEX
- All applicants must complete the RSVP and Planner Profile and submit with application.
- There are a limited number of seats available on the trip.
- Qualified planners/decision makers must have an active RFP
- Planners who have not previously participated in destination programs during the last three years3are given preference.
- We invite you to be our guest. Accommodations, food, beverage, ground transportation and attractions are complimentary. However, all incidental charges are the individual’s responsibility.
U.S. Citizens travelling to and from Jamaica must present a valid passport when leaving and or re-entering the United States . Residents must present their Alien Resident Card (Green Card) together with passport of country for which they hold citizenship. All visitors are required to travel with a return ticket or onward ticket for entry into Jamaica.
Canadian Citizens: Valid passport or a government-issued identification with photograph, along with an official birth certificate. Canadian residents must present a Canadian Permanent Resident Card and a passport showing country of citizenship.