Island Routes Caribbean Adventures
9 The Queens Drive, Montego Bay, Saint James
Get an insider's ticket to the Caribbean with Island Routes Caribbean Adventures. Founded by a group of energetic Caribbean people, the company’s mission is to bring visitors into the heart of the islands where setting sail, grabbing the reins, exploring lush peaks and tasting rich flavors are the experiences that become lasting memories.
Island Routes Caribbean Adventures has hand-picked the best tours to offer guests most memorable Caribbean experience. A knowledgeable, dedicated team of Island Specialists provide excellent service and will answer all of your questions about their exciting tours.
Island Routes offers a low prices guarantee and money back assurances. All tours adhere to the highest safety standards and patrons are covered by comprehensive insurance.
Why book with Island Routes Caribbean Adventures?
- They have MORE tours on MORE islands than any other adventure provider.
- They have been voted, "World's Leading Caribbean Attraction Company" for 5 years and running. They have also been voted, "Caribbean's Leading Adventure Tour Operator" 4 years and running.
- Island Routes Caribbean Adventures upholds the highest safety standards in the industry and each one of our tours has been thoroughly tested by their Island Specialists.
- Each and every tour has gone through a comprehensive selection process that includes an assessment of safety standards and procedures, guest satisfaction ratings, training, insurance coverage, and commitment to sustainable tourism protection.
- They pride ourselves on being FUNNER and they continuously seek new ways to outdo ourselves and make every single one of their tours a memorable experience for our guests that they will never forget.
- They are the Caribbean. Their Island Specialists are all born and raised on the islands and know our destinations inside and out, so that they can share the best experience with our guests, bar none.
Other activities include Catamaran Cruises, River Tubing, Kayaking, Bicycle Adventures, Deep Sea Fishing, ATV Adventures, Safari Tours, Cultural Tours, Boat Trips, Zipline Canopy Tours, and more!
Every Day: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm