Chukka Caribbean Adventure's Zion Bus Line
Chukka Caribbean Adventures - Chukka Cove, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Our authentic Jamaican Country Bus, the “Zion Bus Line”, will take you on a unique tour from Island Village in Ocho Rios, via Claremont to the birth and final resting place of the King of Reggae, Bob Marley. This pilgrimage has been specifically designed for Reggae enthusiasts and hardcore Bob Marley fans, who would like to visit the “Graceland” of Reggae. Rock to the rhythm of Bob’s greatest hits as your “dreadlocked” driver negotiates the narrow winding country roads to the mountain village of Nine Miles. If you are a baby boomer who was hip to the 60’s & 70’s music of Bob Marley, Peter Tosh and Jimmy Cliff, or if you are now a fan of Shaggy, Beenie Man and the Dance Hall phenomenon, this is a Reggae experience you can’t miss.
Duration: 5 hours
Minimum Age: 18 years & older
• Complimentary refreshments (Rum Punch, Fruit Punch and Water & tasty Jamaican Patties)
• Complimentary lunch at local Jerk Centre.
• Entrance fee to Bob Marley’s Birth & burial place is included.
• Authentic Jamaican Country Bus Features: State of the art DVD Stereo System, Cooling Fans and Chrome Air Horns.
• Bathroom stops each way
• Not optional for pregnant women
Every Day: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm